So, What Does That Mean Doctor? Key questions to ask and how to prepare for your Medical Checkup
How many times have you done your medical checkup and the doctor/healthcare provider sends you to do your lab test/bloodwork and says, “If there is a problem, I’ll let you know?” Or you get your results and you are told you’re doing fine. But what does that REALLY mean? What are the numbers that make it fine?
Let’s face it, life is busy, but when it comes to our health, we need to be proactive. We need to know and understand what our body is telling us.
Do you know the answers to these questions about your health?
- What is my Baseline Blood Pressure?
- What is my Blood Sugar level? (Know your A1c results)
- What is my Cholesterol level?
- What are the separate readings for healthy and not so healthy?
- How does my Doctor/Healthcare Provider measure my results from the lab test/bloodwork?
- What numbers are they looking for?
- Am I in the healthy range for my Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and Cholesterol?
- What are the numbers so that I can compare to next time?
This book will enable you to take action by:
- Asking key questions of your Doctor/Healthcare Provider
- Getting clear on what impacts your health before it becomes a problem
- Learning about the ABC’s of your Medical Checkup
- Keeping track so nothing gets missed
- Preparing with confidence to attend your Medical Checkup
Be proactive, prepared and empowered to get the answers that will help you understand what impacts your health.
A portion from the sale of this book is donated to the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada to help save lives.